Imagine a place of crystal blue waters surrounded by lush green forests, of friendly Mayberry-like villages, of skies graced by rare, elegant birds, some whose wings span up to seven feet. The place is real: It’s called Burnett County, Wisconsin.
Now comes the only complete guide to the county’s great day hiking trails: “Hittin’ the Trail: Day Hiking Burnett County, Wisconsin.” With one tap of the screen, you can:
• Plan days of fun family-friendly activities
• Learn the best places for walking the multi-state Gandy Dancer Trail
• Discover one of the National Park Service's largest scenic riverways
• Locate great dog-friendly trails
• Find directions, parking lots and more!
With the “Hittin’ the Trail” ebooks, you’ll never need another hiking guide to any of your favorite destinations. We’ll see you on the trail!
“Hittin’ the Trail” author ROB BIGNELL is an avid hiker, long-time editor, and Wisconsin native who’s been day hiking with his son for more than eight years. Together they’ve scaled summits almost two miles high, crossed America’s driest deserts, and walked beneath trees soaring 15 stories over their heads.