The Grand Canyon rightly defies description. Most who see it for the first time say it reminds them of a majestic painting, appropriately suggesting it’s a place that only can be visualized by actually gazing upon it.
“Hittin’ the Trail: Grand Canyon National Park” is the only complete guide to the parks’ great day hiking trails. With one tap of the screen, you can:
• Plan days of fun family-friendly activities
• Reserve a campsite or lodging
• Receive a list of the parks’ current programs
• Learn about special kid programs
• Find directions, entrance fees, parking lots and more!
With the “Hittin’ the Trail” ebooks, you’ll never need another hiking guide to any of your favorite parks. We’ll see you on the trail!